The ProActive Home Solutions is your “1-stop shop” for property management and home maintenance. PHS specializes in protecting your most valuable asset by staying ahead of your home needs, instead of reacting to costly surprises.
1 point of contact for all preventative & seasonal maintenance items, handyman fixes for existing issues, punch list completion, and pre/post home sale home inspection report execution.
1 phone call gets you a dedicated “A to Z Project & Property Manager” who manages every facet of keeping your home healthy & happy.
Steven Mullin/Owner, GM was personally responsible for over 1 billion dollars in property value in the Aspen/Snowmass area from 2013-2020. After seeing what the harsh Colorado climate changes can do to homes that have been overlooked, neglected, or left unoccupied, a large emphasis placed on preventative maintenance has made drastic improvements on the longevity of properties and their value.
Proactive Home Solutions is currently offering services in the Denver & surrounding areas to; maintain, improve, enhance the home’s value and life span, find and manage qualified tenants, maximize home sale profits and rental revenue.
Aaron Jensen, Maintenance Manager, specializing in repairs and remodels, has 17 years experience maintaining the health and function of properties. Previously, Aaron managed 800 apartments as director of maintenance for Equity Properties. Aaron has a successful side-business, flipping and updating older homes.
Preventative maintenance services offered include:
● Mechanicals inspection, and placement of leak/flood stopping devices
● Power washing exterior of home, cleaning and sealing of stone, concrete, pavers, etc
● Gutter/downspout clean out, repairs. Heat tape, snow melt, roof/chimney/fireplace inspections.
● Appliance seasonal maintenance, toilet and plumbing leak repair and replacement of gaskets.
● Painting, staining, sealing, caulking, grout, silicone for kitchen & bath
● Smoke alarm and Carbon Monoxide detector check, battery replacements, and radon mitigation
● Weather stripping, door seals, proper window operation, screen replacements
● Roof shoveling, ice dam removal, window cleaning
● Home preparation for upcoming rental, detailed inspection of rental departure, itemized list of damages and fixes performed
● Change high light bulbs and light switches/dimmers
● Find cost saving techniques through LED lighting, timers, leak prevention devices
Handyman services offered, but not limited to include:
● Mounting TVs, setting up Audio/Video systems
● Painting, touch ups, drywall repair, grout and silicone replacement
● Kitchen and bath repairs, fixture replacements, or full remodel
● Interior, exterior, and screen door repair / replacement, fence reinforcement
● Removal or installation/building of furniture, appliances, and general organization
● Hanging of artwork, ceiling fans, lighting replacement
● Luxury Vinyl/Hardwood flooring installation
Property Management fee= 1 month’s rent- For initial walkthrough of home to inspect and familiarize, professional photographs, online marketing, showings and open house, communication with prospective tenants, strict screening of credit and background, lease/contract generation, and 24/7 on-call Property Manager.
Handyman Rate= $150 for initial trip charge- $95/hr. for each man hour, prorated.
Power washing & sealing - free quotes are given. Typically $1 per square foot includes the washing, cost for sealer (lasts 5-10 years), sealer application, and clean up. No hourly charge associated.
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels- free estimates & portfolio available upon request.
Sub-contractor management- for larger scale projects (deep plumbing, electrical, foundation) we will GC & project manage the job for you. Invoices are cost plus 15%. We use a vetted team of only the best subs to complete the job, visit the job site daily to allow access to the home, strictly manage the performance and expectations of the job, lock up the job site nightly, and only pay the contractors once it’s completed to 100% satisfaction of the highest standards. With this service comes a warranty person on your side, we go to bat for you if anything ever needs attention. We make it right !
Hourly jobs are billed upon completion. Jobs requiring materials costs will be estimated and a 50% deposit will be required to schedule the work.
Thank you for considering PHS, the “1 stop-shop” to protect & improve your most valuable asset !
Sign up for weekly pro tips and tricks for home repair!